By: Briana Mercado
Crofton, Maryland- The infamous question ‘what do you want to go eat?’ has been asked for many a year, but the answer is always ‘I don’t know’ or ‘anywhere’ which usually leaves one party or another unsatisfied. Here are a few solid options in the area to answer the seemingly unanswerable. Continue reading “Crofton eats: burgers, taco trucks, and an old favorite”
By Tony Bamanaboni
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- Vegetable oil/nonstick spray
- Stir the sugar, flour, baking powder. Add the milk, butter, and egg and stir well.
- Spray your pan or whatever your heating the pancakes on, and pour ¼ cups as best you can.
- Heat one side of the pancakes until the tops have bubbles and some burst. This is when you flip the pancake.
- Repeat steps two and three until you run out of batter.
It’s very important that you don’t make triangle pancakes because that will spawn an Illuminati staff member, and they absolutely, one hundred percent try to buy your soul. I tried it once, I didn’t sell my soul, but now I’m trapped with a Chiquita monkey that lives forever and that only I can see.
By Zach Carver
- Easy Cheesy Quesadilla
Toast two quesadillas with cheese and salsa on a buttered pan. Cook on both sides until the cheese is melted and tortillas are toasted.
- Cracker Sandwiches
Sandwich strawberries (or your favorite fruit),peanut butter, and honey for an easy treat.
- Stove Top S’mores
Simple technique over the stove top. Be safe.
- Pretzel Melts
Land a slice of cheddar cheese on mini pretzels. Cook it on some wax paper in the oven at 425 F for 10 minutes.
- Chocolate and Peanut Covered Pretzels
Melt some chocolate and dip pretzels into the melted chocolate. Cover with nuts and freeze to cool down.
- Yogurt Granola Parfait
Vanilla Yogurt, Granola, Fruit. Healthy snack.
- Beans, Tortillas, and Cheese
Cook beans and add cheese in a folded tortilla.
- Homeade Cereal Bars
Melt marshmallows and butter together until liquefied. Add in your favorite cereal.
- Waffle and Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Toast 2 waffles, slather peanut butter in between and cut into fours.
- Cheesy Ramen
Cook ramen and milk and your favorite cheese to the noodles for a cheap and easy, Mac and Cheese.