By Tony Bamanaboni
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- Vegetable oil/nonstick spray
- Stir the sugar, flour, baking powder. Add the milk, butter, and egg and stir well.
- Spray your pan or whatever your heating the pancakes on, and pour ¼ cups as best you can.
- Heat one side of the pancakes until the tops have bubbles and some burst. This is when you flip the pancake.
- Repeat steps two and three until you run out of batter.
It’s very important that you don’t make triangle pancakes because that will spawn an Illuminati staff member, and they absolutely, one hundred percent try to buy your soul. I tried it once, I didn’t sell my soul, but now I’m trapped with a Chiquita monkey that lives forever and that only I can see.