By Lauren Orcutt
- Shop off season. Prices tend to rise around holiday season. Even in the summer you can start! Holidays will come sooner than you know it.
Make a list off season of things you want or things you friends say they want or that they like. It will help a lot.
- Get gifts at yard sales. The family members that like antiques, this is PERFECT. It’s a cheap and great way to shop for them. Sometimes you can find brand new cosmetics for the friends who like makeup.
- If you received a gift you didn’t like last year, RE-GIFT. Don’t return it to the store. This will save you time and money, BUT make sure you are not giving it to the person that gave it to you!
- HOMEMADE GIFTS! They’re one of a kind! Great for grandparents/extended family. It will add a little bit more love to it.
- Baking. Best way to someone’s heart is through their tummy. Cookies, Brownies, Baked goods, or even some of their favorite snacks. Just get a cute bag or tin and you’ll be good to go.
- Take advantage of vouchers, coupons and codes. There are many floating around on the internet and some even flying around in the mail. You’d be surprised about how much you save with just coupons.